I was very appreciated and valued at the host school, they were extremely welcoming and friendly. The teachers provided me with plenty of opportunities to interact with different year levels and observe classes. In addition, even though it is not their responsibility to, they were also very keen on showing me Vietnam and making me comfortable, I got to go on a trip to pagodas in Ho Chi Minh where I got to wear ao dai and get to know more about another aspect of Vietnamese life. One inconvenience I had would be that my accommodation was quite far from the school and I was by myself. But overall, this can be improved on and I would recommend the internship program to anyone interested.
Alexandra monitoring a class with a local teacher
She was loved by many of her students
Alexandra (second from left) wearing ao dai at work with other teachers.
Visiting the War Remnant Museum with the local buddies
Farewell meal with SE Vietnam, supervisors and the local buddies
Visit our Reviews page for more sharing from our alumni about their internship in Vietnam!
Follow us on Facebook for updates about our programs and Vietnam’s news.
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!