WHAT IS COVERED?
Besides matching you with the best employer for your desired internship placement, our programs also include many special components to assist you in settling down in Vietnam and make sure you have an excellent overall experience with your internship.
Those special components are packaged in one toolkit and are basically everything you need to get settled in Vietnam:
- Internship placement
- Visa application (single-entry 3 month business visa, 1 month for 4 weeks)
- Airport transfer (pick-up & see-off)
- Local volunteer support
- Accommodation (homestay/private or shared apartment which is fully-furnished)
- Pre-departure check & on-site orientations
- City tour
- Local SIM card
- Cultural excursion to top destinations in Vietnam (Ha Long Bay or Mekong Delta)
- Cooking day
- 24/7 support
- On-going internship evaluation
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- Certification upon completion of program
Alumni Discount: If you have already completed a program with us in the past, a discount which includes $ 100 USD off the total program fees will be applied for your next internship with us.
Enter this PROMO CODE: ALU100 when you do the online application to be automatically eligible for the discount.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Round-trip international airfare
- Visa stamping fee
- Health insurance
- Local transportation allowance
- Pre-application screening
- Daily meals and other personal expenses
- Accommodation: private room, air-conditioner, private bathroom with water heater, Wi-Fi, bedding, mini fridge, kitchen inside room or shared kitchen, room cleaning 2 times/week, shared self- serviced laundry area. Electricity is not included, the cost is typically 3000 to 4000 VND/kwh (10 cents/kwh) for electricity. This fee will be charged when the student checks out.
- Medical internship requires a surcharge of $100 – 500 USD per month depending on host hospitals. This will be sent directly to the hospital for supervision/training fee as well as training tools.
- The visa processing fee is included in the program fee. In case the student has the passport citizenship other than U.S./E.U./Australia and falls into a more difficult visa, the visa cost is subject to a certain amount of surcharge based on the duration and citizenship of the passport.
Once your application has been accepted, a $500 deposit will be required to begin your internship placement process. This deposit will be credited towards the final program fee.
Program deposits will be fully refunded to unsuccessful Participants.
After you are enrolled in the program, we will start the placement matching process during which you will get feedback about your application and go through the selection process with prospective host organizations. Once you receive an internship offer of your preference and confirm your acceptance, the remaining program fee will be collected to confirm your participation.
Due dates for program fee are based on the dates of the desired placement. Program fee is due no less than 8 weeks prior to program start – unless specified otherwise.
A late payment penalty fee may occur if the payment is overdue past the due date specified.
We receive payments through bank transfer and Payoneer.
You are responsible for covering all and any charges that are not included in the Inclusion list. This includes transfer foreign transaction fees and wire transfer fees.
We reserve the right to cancel any program if it is in the best interest of the applicant’s safety and quality of programming to cancel the program.
If you wish to withdraw from the internship at any time, a cancellation request must be done via writing.
Program deposits are non-refundable if you have been accepted into the program. If your application is unsuccessful, you will receive your deposit back in full amount.
If cancellation is made prior to the program start date will result in cancellation fee, plus the fees to cover any committed services, including visa application, house deposit, placement fee.
If you decide to cancel during the program, in case of serious documented illness or any other serious matter, the portion of the program fee that is not committed or reserved will be subject to refund. A refund request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.