Take every opportunity that arises – teaching language after work, meals with companies, travel as much as possible…these really made the experience much better.
I can describe my internship in Vietnam in two words: diverse and interesting. Big thanks to SE Vietnam all their helps and supports, I really appreciated!
- Hung Kings’ Temple Festival: Tracing Back to Vietnam’s Origins
- Short-term Internship in Vietnam If You’re Short on Time
- Monthly Review January & February 2017
- Getting Head Start for a Job After College… in Vietnam!
- SE Vietnam Welcomes Let’s Vietnam 2016 Participants from University of Findlay (Ohio, U.S.A)