RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
*This recruitment announcement is for candidates in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
1. About Student Exchange Vietnam
Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) is an international education organization that provides hands-on experience to students worldwide. We help students gain needed skills to work globally via internships and study programs in Vietnam and Southeast Asia. We are based in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), but our partners are from around the world, including but not limited to: U.S, U.K, Canada, Australia, Japan and Europe.
As SE Vietnam:
- We are a young, creative, and open working environment
- We have a strong passion for international education
- We want to introduce Vietnam to the world
- We love travelling
- We love community development work
2. Job description
- Working with companies, organizations, universities, and schools in Vietnam and overseas for internship/study placements and site visits
- Organizing all logistics for the programs such as visa, accommodation, and transportation
- Organizing events, activities for international students
- Providing onsite support to international students during their stay in Vietnam and within the program period
- Being the very first *trusted* friend of international student in Vietnam
3. Knowledge and skill requirements
- Have a strong passion for community development and international education
- Be Vietnamese or foreigner with good knowledge about Vietnam
- Good knowledge about
- Good knowledge about Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh city
- Excellent Verbal and Written English skills (will be tested via interviews)
- Outgoing, sociable personality
- Excellent organizational and event planning skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Have experience in running clubs and students’ activities (preferable)
- Love volunteer work
- Love traveling
4. Work benefits
- International network
- Competitive salary
- Productivity bonus
- Travel opportunities via business trips
- Insurance, team building activities, etc
5. Work placement and When to start
- Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi
- Selected candidate is expected to start working from May 2018.
6. How to apply:
- Please send your resume (in English) and other supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of “HCMC IPC” or “HN IPC”.
- Deadline: April 20th 2018
We will conduct interviews right away when we find potential candidates.
So Hurry Up!