- Staying out after midnight or after a local curfew
- Being in a high-crime area
- Staying alone in an isolated area
- Sleeping in an unlocked room
- Eating food with unknown origin or without being guided by the local
- Being on a motorbike without wearing helmet
- What is advised by SE Vietnam staff and the local buddies
- Local law, rules, curfew and warnings
- The address of your accommodation and emergency contact
- Other sources of help around you (phones, stores, police, etc.)
The most satisfying aspect about my internship in Vietnam was my local buddy and my host family. They have always been very nice and inviting during my stay there
Would I recommend the internship to anyone interested in Climate Change in a developing country? Definitely!
Great internship here in Vietnam. I recommend Westerners to go there at least once to see things differently. A bientôt Vietnam!
I was extremely satisfied with the overall service SE Vietnam provided before and during my 3 months Hospitality internship at Pan Pacific Hanoi. Their assistance was helpful, especially to get Visa, mobile phone, city tour, trip to Ha Long Bay.
I felt very satisfied with the service SE Vietnam provided for my Nursing Internship at Ho Chi Minh Hopspital of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation. I was clear about the rules and expectations required of me during my placement.