- Staying out after midnight or after a local curfew
- Being in a high-crime area
- Staying alone in an isolated area
- Sleeping in an unlocked room
- Eating food with unknown origin or without being guided by the local
- Being on a motorbike without wearing helmet
- What is advised by SE Vietnam staff and the local buddies
- Local law, rules, curfew and warnings
- The address of your accommodation and emergency contact
- Other sources of help around you (phones, stores, police, etc.)
The whole experience of doing internship in Vietnam, living and meeting the people in this beautiful country will be a memory I’ll always remember. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the Internship Service by SE Vietnam (the accommodation, orientation, city tour, visa support, and so on).
Great internship here in Vietnam. I recommend Westerners to go there at least once to see things differently. A bientôt Vietnam!
Would I recommend the internship to anyone interested in Climate Change in a developing country? Definitely!
I felt like even though my responsibilities in the company was not the most critical work, it sure was of great use to the company. I am overall very satisfied with my internship placement and the services provided by SE Vietnam and I would highly recommend it.
My nursing internship at the Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Hospital is a treasure experience that I will never forget. I appreciate SE Vietnam and highly recommend this internship to anyone who is interested since it’s a great way of meeting new friends, experiencing new culture, food and language