- Staying out after midnight or after a local curfew
- Being in a high-crime area
- Staying alone in an isolated area
- Sleeping in an unlocked room
- Eating food with unknown origin or without being guided by the local
- Being on a motorbike without wearing helmet
- What is advised by SE Vietnam staff and the local buddies
- Local law, rules, curfew and warnings
- The address of your accommodation and emergency contact
- Other sources of help around you (phones, stores, police, etc.)
I felt like even though my responsibilities in the company was not the most critical work, it sure was of great use to the company. I am overall very satisfied with my internship placement and the services provided by SE Vietnam and I would highly recommend it.
I saw the professional and dynamic style after working through a long project with SE Vietnam
In general, I am satisfied with the internship in Vietnam provided by SE Vietnam before I came to Vietnam. My host family placement exceeded my expectations.
The most satisfying aspect about my internship in Vietnam was my local buddy and my host family. They have always been very nice and inviting during my stay there
I am satisfied with everything that SE Vietnam arranged for me & would definitely recommend this program to my friends/colleagues that are interested in doing internship abroad.