- Staying out after midnight or after a local curfew
- Being in a high-crime area
- Staying alone in an isolated area
- Sleeping in an unlocked room
- Eating food with unknown origin or without being guided by the local
- Being on a motorbike without wearing helmet
- What is advised by SE Vietnam staff and the local buddies
- Local law, rules, curfew and warnings
- The address of your accommodation and emergency contact
- Other sources of help around you (phones, stores, police, etc.)
In general, I am satisfied with the internship in Vietnam provided by SE Vietnam before I came to Vietnam. My host family placement exceeded my expectations.
I felt very satisfied with the service SE Vietnam provided for my Nursing Internship at Ho Chi Minh Hopspital of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation. I was clear about the rules and expectations required of me during my placement.
The whole experience of doing internship in Vietnam, living and meeting the people in this beautiful country will be a memory I’ll always remember. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the Internship Service by SE Vietnam (the accommodation, orientation, city tour, visa support, and so on).
Great internship here in Vietnam. I recommend Westerners to go there at least once to see things differently. A bientôt Vietnam!
I would definitely recommend this program to my friends/colleagues or anyone that are interest in doing internship abroad in Vietnam.