- Staying out after midnight or after a local curfew
- Being in a high-crime area
- Staying alone in an isolated area
- Sleeping in an unlocked room
- Eating food with unknown origin or without being guided by the local
- Being on a motorbike without wearing helmet
- What is advised by SE Vietnam staff and the local buddies
- Local law, rules, curfew and warnings
- The address of your accommodation and emergency contact
- Other sources of help around you (phones, stores, police, etc.)
I would highly recommend this internship with SE Vietnam for my friends or anyone who is interested in doing an IT Internship in Vietnam.
I was extremely satisfied with the overall service SE Vietnam provided before and during my 3 months Hospitality internship at Pan Pacific Hanoi. Their assistance was helpful, especially to get Visa, mobile phone, city tour, trip to Ha Long Bay.
The whole experience of doing internship in Vietnam, living and meeting the people in this beautiful country will be a memory I’ll always remember. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the Internship Service by SE Vietnam (the accommodation, orientation, city tour, visa support, and so on).
I felt very satisfied with the service SE Vietnam provided for my Nursing Internship at Ho Chi Minh Hopspital of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation. I was clear about the rules and expectations required of me during my placement.
I was extremely satisfied with my internship in Vietnam experience in general and the service that was providedby SE Vietnam in particular. The staffs always listened to my worries, and they tried to keep my safety and that really relieves my anxiety being in a foreign country.