- Staying out after midnight or after a local curfew
- Being in a high-crime area
- Staying alone in an isolated area
- Sleeping in an unlocked room
- Eating food with unknown origin or without being guided by the local
- Being on a motorbike without wearing helmet
- What is advised by SE Vietnam staff and the local buddies
- Local law, rules, curfew and warnings
- The address of your accommodation and emergency contact
- Other sources of help around you (phones, stores, police, etc.)
Great internship here in Vietnam. I recommend Westerners to go there at least once to see things differently. A bientôt Vietnam!
I don’t think there is anything that SE Vietnam could’ve done better. They gave me all the support I need to get through my internship in Vietnam.
Being in Vietnam has taught me so much about different people and cultures, and my internship with SE Vietnam was a real life changing experience.
I felt like even though my responsibilities in the company was not the most critical work, it sure was of great use to the company. I am overall very satisfied with my internship placement and the services provided by SE Vietnam and I would highly recommend it.
The experience of doing an internship in Vietnam certainly was not easy for me but I have no doubt that it was tremendouly valuable.