- Staying out after midnight or after a local curfew
- Being in a high-crime area
- Staying alone in an isolated area
- Sleeping in an unlocked room
- Eating food with unknown origin or without being guided by the local
- Being on a motorbike without wearing helmet
- What is advised by SE Vietnam staff and the local buddies
- Local law, rules, curfew and warnings
- The address of your accommodation and emergency contact
- Other sources of help around you (phones, stores, police, etc.)
I felt like even though my responsibilities in the company was not the most critical work, it sure was of great use to the company. I am overall very satisfied with my internship placement and the services provided by SE Vietnam and I would highly recommend it.
I was extremely satisfied with the overall service SE Vietnam provided before and during my 3 months Hospitality internship at Pan Pacific Hanoi. Their assistance was helpful, especially to get Visa, mobile phone, city tour, trip to Ha Long Bay.
Student Exchange Vietnam is always so supportive and has made me feel at home during my Social Work Internship. Thank you so much and I encourage you all to keep changing lives and doing what you do.
The most satisfying aspect about my internship in Vietnam was my local buddy and my host family. They have always been very nice and inviting during my stay there
In general, I am satisfied with the internship in Vietnam provided by SE Vietnam before I came to Vietnam. My host family placement exceeded my expectations.