Below are our base program fees and dates. Please check with our Program Coordinator for more specific details on the costs and before you make any travel arrangements to Vietnam.
The total fee for a full internship program with SE Vietnam is assessed depending on the length of your internship and is shown as below:
|Duration (week)||Fee (USD)||Duration (week)||Fee (USD)|
If you only seek for an internship placement in Vietnam, the program fee is set to be $500 USD/placement and does not depend on the length of your internship either
* Note: Medical internships require an extra training fee from the host hospital in Vietnam which ranges from $100 to $500/intern/month.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Besides matching you with the best employer for your desired internship placement, our programs also include many special components to assist you in settling down in Vietnam and make sure you have an excellent overall experience with your internship.
Those special components are packaged in one toolkit and are basically everything you need to get settled in Vietnam:
- Internship placement
- On-arrival visa application
- Airport transfer (pick-up & see-off)
- 24/7 Onsite program coordinator & Local volunteer support
- Accommodation (homestay/private or shared apartment which is fully-furnished)
- Pre-departure & on-site orientations
- A borrowed phone with Vietnamese sim card (if needed). The phone must be returned to SE Vietnam when you finish your program and without any damage.
- Monthly bus pass (if needed)
- City tour, free excursion (both including transportation, entrance tickets and food) & community activity
- Welcome & farewell dinners
*Note: These fees do not include round-trip international airfare, visa fee, health insurance, meals and your other personal expenses while in Vietnam.
Alumni Discount: If you have already completed a program with us in the past, a discount which includes $ 100 USD off the total program fees will be applied for your next internship with us.
Enter this PROMO CODE: ALU100 when you do the online application to be automatically eligible for the discount.
A $500 deposit will be required to begin your internship placement process. This deposit will be credited towards the final program fee.
*Application Deadline: Late applicants are encouraged to contact us for specific program datesApply now
The most satisfying aspect about my internship in Vietnam was my local buddy and my host family. They have always been very nice and inviting during my stay there
My International Relations Internship in Vietnam at the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH) was excellent. I would recommend this internship to future students looking to gain international experience.
I saw the professional and dynamic style after working through a long project with SE Vietnam
Student Exchange Vietnam is always so supportive and has made me feel at home during my Social Work Internship. Thank you so much and I encourage you all to keep changing lives and doing what you do.
The knowledge and skills I have gained from the internship surpass the classroom environment and definitely will set a firm base for me in my future career plan. Also, living in the apartment for SE interns, I have found myself such wonderful friends who share the same interest. What is more precious to explore an unfamiliar place, do what you love and make friends with such awesome people?