Below are our base program fees and dates. Please check with our Program Coordinator for more specific details on the costs and before you make any travel arrangements to Vietnam.
The total fee for a full internship program with SE Vietnam is assessed depending on the length of your internship and is shown as below:
|Duration (week)||Fee (USD)||Duration (week)||Fee (USD)|
If you only seek for an internship placement in Vietnam, the program fee is set to be $500 USD/placement and does not depend on the length of your internship either
* Note: Medical internships require an extra training fee from the host hospital in Vietnam which ranges from $100 to $500/intern/month.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Besides matching you with the best employer for your desired internship placement, our programs also include many special components to assist you in settling down in Vietnam and make sure you have an excellent overall experience with your internship.
Those special components are packaged in one toolkit and are basically everything you need to get settled in Vietnam:
- Internship placement
- On-arrival visa application
- Airport transfer (pick-up & see-off)
- 24/7 Onsite program coordinator & Local volunteer support
- Accommodation (homestay/private or shared apartment which is fully-furnished)
- Pre-departure & on-site orientations
- A borrowed phone with Vietnamese sim card (if needed). The phone must be returned to SE Vietnam when you finish your program and without any damage.
- Monthly bus pass (if needed)
- City tour, free excursion (both including transportation, entrance tickets and food) & community activity
- Welcome & farewell dinners
*Note: These fees do not include round-trip international airfare, visa fee, health insurance, meals and your other personal expenses while in Vietnam.
Alumni Discount: If you have already completed a program with us in the past, a discount which includes $ 100 USD off the total program fees will be applied for your next internship with us.
Enter this PROMO CODE: ALU100 when you do the online application to be automatically eligible for the discount.
A $500 deposit will be required to begin your internship placement process. This deposit will be credited towards the final program fee.
*Application Deadline: Late applicants are encouraged to contact us for specific program datesApply now
My nursing internship at the Orthopedic & Rehabilitation Hospital is a treasure experience that I will never forget. I appreciate SE Vietnam and highly recommend this internship to anyone who is interested since it’s a great way of meeting new friends, experiencing new culture, food and language
My International Relations Internship in Vietnam at the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH) was excellent. I would recommend this internship to future students looking to gain international experience.
Being in Vietnam has taught me so much about different people and cultures, and my internship with SE Vietnam was a real life changing experience.
It is a lot more than just an internship. I won’t be writing how beautiful this country is, how friendly people are and how good the food is, you will just have to come here and find out by yourself.
I get lots of support from my Vietnamese local buddies and become real friends in spite of different interests.