- Be enrolled in university, graduated or have relevant work experience in the field of interest
- Languages: English (required by most host organizations)
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office, Email, Internet Usage, etc
- Soft skills & interpersonal skills (communication, teamwork, presentation, decision-making, time management, etc)
- Passion for work & ability to work under pressure
- Other specialized knowledge, professional skills & qualities to perform the job (vary by placement and depend on the specific host organization)
- Understand Success Software Services’ products and services as well as portfolios
- Understand the needs of the prospects / client
- Identify and evaluate new prospects and partnerships opportunities through direct prospecting, networking within the industry (social media, conference, seminar, exhibition, etc.) and in any other related sources
- Manage clients database with CRM applications
- Cold email / message / call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Respond to incoming email and phone inquiries from prospects / clients
- Follow up on opportunities with estimate/proposal and clarify requirements
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Conduct surveys, collect feedback from clients and partners to improve products and services quality
SUCCESS SOFTWARE SERVICES
Founded in 2012, Success Software Services has quickly grown into a leading global provider of digital consulting and software development services. Our satisfied customers span four continents and an array of industries. With world-class delivery centers located in metropolitan Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, our distributed teams rival the best engineering talent to be found anywhere. We are both a people-oriented and process-driven organization, having achieved CMMI Level 3 and ISO 9001 designations, and maintain a best-in-class Agile practice.
- Preparing and managing written materials in Microsoft Word and Power Point
- Supporting the Business Development & Marketing team with project implementation. This includes identifying problems, making a proposal to solve the problem or improve efficiency, and implementing the proposed solution
- Assisting the team to organize workshops, presentations, and field work
- Joining the team for visits to clients and businesses
- Assisting with interviewing actors in the food value chain, including farmers, traders, processors and retailers
- Conducting desk research on the agri-food sector, including data research as well as research of written sources
- Managing data collected from secondary and primary sources
- Conducting basic data analysis, including profitability and cost-benefit analyses
- Participating in other projects as assigned by the Business Development & Marketing Director
Fresh Studio is the leading agriculture consulting and firm of Southeast Asia. They are a consultancy firm that cares about agriculture – from the farmers that depend upon it for their livelihoods to the consumers that appreciate its sustenance and quality. At Fresh Studio, sustainable development and impact are not just jargon, but are the driving force behind their efforts. Our mission is to make their clients successful in the sustainable production and marketing of food. Since 2006, they have worked closely with their clients to achieve this mission and assist their clients to improve practices across the value chain, from farm to fork. Over the past ten years they have built a multicultural team of experienced and talented professionals that share their mission, vision and values. As a growing business, we continue to look for dynamic and self-motivated individuals that can contribute to our team and add value for our projects and clients.
- Strategy leading:
- Get and clarify the brief from client and understand it deeply
- Get the right and dig down consumer insights
- Give the exact proposition & creative directions to creative team
- Work together with Account and Creative to win the projects
- Research management:
- Desk research (collect data and analyze)
- Conduct in-house research
- Manage research agency
- Presentation creation:
- Create the deck logically (and beautifully)
- Present to client
- Internal projects and paperwork of Strategic Planning team
DigiPencil is a creative agency of connected age. In the hyper-connected lives, there are so many NEW things shaping NEW human behaviors. Therefore, we learn to understand and capture the NEW connected-insight, filter through the lens of a creative agency to deliver actionable business solutions in a right place, right time, right audience. DigiPencil provides full services to help brands and organizations connect with target audience to innovate marketing, operation or distribution activities. DigiPencil is a team of young talented Vietnamese creatives. Led by our CEO Huy Nguyen since 2014, we have achieved rapid growths and become one of the most innovative agencies in Vietnam. Our clients include Total Marketing & Service Vietnam, Panasonic Vietnam, Maritime Bank, Grab and FrieslandCampina Vietnam to name a few. P.E.N.C.I.L Creative Philosophy: People – Experience – Noticeable – Cross – Immersive – Leap Our philosophy starts with understand the People. From stakeholder deep insights, we develop 2-way Experience. Our ideas are required to be Noticeable and creative ideas should be able to be executed in multiple platforms, Cross online/offline. We create Immersive experiences with pioneering technologies and always looking at creating Leap, something like a new jump for our clients.
- Strategy leading:
- Conduct researches, site visits & provide resources to help the team make decisions about event possibilities
- Manage on-site arrangements for meetings and events: (Negotiations for space contracts and book event space, F&B, working with suppliers,…)
- Working with vendors/suppliers/agencies on event-related matters
- Assist with preparing budgets and providing periodic reports to Project Manager
- Financial Tracking & Report (check requests, invoicing, and reporting,… )
- Assist in event planning and implementation process
DICH VU MARKETING
Dich Vu Marketing (DVM) is an agile startup providing marketing and branding services. The company offer all-in-one marketing solutions including: online marketing via social media, viral contents, PR, promotions events, personal and business branding consultancy. The team consists of young creative Vietnameses and have been working on some of the most viral campaigns for clients such as: 7 Film Fest, Number 1 energy drinks. DVM is founded by Le Hoang Thach – a young creative and entrepreneur based in Saigon. Besides from running a company, Thach is also a generous philanthropist with his own HTBC foundation.
*Note: Internship placements and job descriptions can always be CUSTOMIZED to best meet students’ personal and professional goals
Featured Host Organizations: Stoxplus, HG Holdings, Kinh Do Corporation, VBPO Vietnam, etc.
Want to get an internship in this field? Learn more about the steps needed for applying and send us your application whenever you are ready!
I don’t think there is anything that SE Vietnam could’ve done better. They gave me all the support I need to get through my internship in Vietnam.
The whole experience of doing internship in Vietnam, living and meeting the people in this beautiful country will be a memory I’ll always remember. Overall, I was extremely satisfied with the Internship Service by SE Vietnam (the accommodation, orientation, city tour, visa support, and so on).
I would highly recommend this internship with SE Vietnam for my friends or anyone who is interested in doing an IT Internship in Vietnam.
I saw the professional and dynamic style after working through a long project with SE Vietnam
Would I recommend the internship to anyone interested in Climate Change in a developing country? Definitely!