Overview: Viewed as the core of Vietnam’s industrialization, the engineering industry has been given a high priority in the national development strategy. Especially, it is playing an important role in the economic development of the Red River Delta region in the North and Mekong Delta region in the South. One of the country’s biggest goals is to advance its current technologicial level to make the industry become more efficient, more productive and more competitive in global market.
- Be enrolled in university, graduated or have relevant work experience in the field of interest
- Languages: English (required by most organizations)
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office, Email, Internet Usage, etc
- Soft skills & interpersonal skills (communication, teamwork, presentation, decision-making, time management, etc)
- Passion for work & ability to work under pressure
- Other specialized knowledge, professional skills & qualities to perform the job (vary by placement and depend on the specific host organization)
HOT INTERNSHIP JOBS
The Field Service Technician is a field-based, customer-facing role. As a field service technician, he/she is required to:
- Perform service, preventative maintenance and installations on laboratory, blood purification and imaging products, at customer sites with minimal supervision;
- Provide on-site customer repairs; responsible for delivering both timely and effective repairs, resulting in superior customer satisfaction;
EASTERN MEDICAL EQUIPMENT COMPANY
Eastern Medical Equipment Company has witnessed remarkable turning points in making considerable contribution towards improving the community healthcare. The company is in strategic partership with Nihon Kohden – Japan, Gambro – Sweden, Abbott -American, TerumoBCT – American, Analyticon – Germany,…and many other famous firms.
- Perform design works as requested by Design Director
- Support design team as requested
- Involve in client presentations/ meetings
- Deliver site support
Korn Architects is a 100% foreign owned architectural design company founded in Germany. Their expertise covers architecture and interior design. The main design focus is set on midrise and high-rise buildings as well as resorts and public buildings such as universities or concert halls. The company has a strong expertise in retail (shopping malls), office buildings, hotels and residential towers.
- Make the structural analysis and generate economic and effective designing solutions for engineering
- Support the co-workers in drawing and structural designing in the projects
- Follow the company’s design process and other rules, standards
Aurecon is a leading, vibrant, global group with a staff complement of 7,000 and an office network extending across 27 countries including Southeast Asia, Australia, Africa and internationally. Aurecon provides a broad range of multidisciplinary engineering, management and specialist technical services across diverse market sectors, and serves government and private sector clients globally. The company empowers its people to make a difference through innovation and teamwork and our projects are widely recognized for engineering and technical excellence.
The intern is expected to work directly with his/her supervisor & other colleagues at the Lab to complete the following tasks:
- Gathering scientific articlesaboutthe proposedresearch subject on petrochemical engineering
- Practicing scientific experiments and measurements which are related to petrochemical engineering
- Presenting anddiscussingresearch resultsin the group.
- Participating in a short-term externship at a petrochemical engineering company with other Chemistry students of the university
- Writing final report carried outduring the
VNU UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE
Located in Hanoi with over 100 years of tradition and development, today VNU University of Science is known as the number one university in Vietnam in the field of basic (natural) science. The mission of the university is: creation, dissemination and development of knowledge; provide talented, high-quality human resources, scientific and technological products of high value to society; make a positive contribution to the cause of development of basic scientific in Vietnam.
*Note: Internship placements and job descriptions can always be CUSTOMIZED to best meet students’ personal and professional goals
Featured Host Organizations: Aurecon Vietnam Limited Company, Aerospace Engineering Services Joint Stock Company, SNV Vietnam, etc.
Want to get an internship in this field? Learn more about the steps needed for applying and send us your application whenever you are ready!
See more:Apply now
I don’t think there is anything that SE Vietnam could’ve done better. They gave me all the support I need to get through my internship in Vietnam.
The knowledge and skills I have gained from the internship surpass the classroom environment and definitely will set a firm base for me in my future career plan. Also, living in the apartment for SE interns, I have found myself such wonderful friends who share the same interest. What is more precious to explore an unfamiliar place, do what you love and make friends with such awesome people?
It was best decision to take the internship in Vietnam. Thanks to the challenge of internship in Vietnam, I became to love challenges much more than I ever did before.
In general, I am satisfied with the internship in Vietnam provided by SE Vietnam before I came to Vietnam. My host family placement exceeded my expectations.
Would I recommend the internship to anyone interested in Climate Change in a developing country? Definitely!