- Be enrolled in university, graduated or have relevant work experience in the field of interest
- Languages: English (required by most host organizations)
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office, Email, Internet Usage, etc
- Soft skills & interpersonal skills (accountability, proactiveness, creativity, communication, teamwork, presentation, decision-making, management, etc.)
- Passion for work & ability to work under pressure
- Other specialized knowledge, professional skills & qualities to perform the job (vary by placement and depend on the specific host organization)
- Security monitoring, security incident response, vulnerability management and penetration testing
- Support tasks in data center such as: maintain/upgrade system, support set up servers
- Research and update on new technologies to improve risk management solutions
- Various small projects and process assistance as needed
Established since 2010, VHost (https://vhost.vn/) has rapidly grown to become one of the leading hosting companies in Vietnam. Their services include: web hosting, domain, integrated online marketing solutions, cloud storage with high-speed connection and unlimited bandwidth. Currently VHost has 4 data centers, 3 in Vietnam and 1 in Singapore. VHost is a young, smart team of IT engineer and sales and is listed as one of the top 20 web hosting partners in Vietnam in 2014. By 2015, VHost is CloudFlare and Microsoft’s authorized partner in Vietnam.
- Work closely with Product Management and business leader to define and manage roadmap items and break them down into logical, discrete units for development
- Ability to communicate the vision and goals of the platform
- Work with other analysts to elaborate user stories for implementation
- Ensure that the Product Backlog is constantly prioritized
- Participate in release/sprint planning meetings and provide guidance and direction
- Participate in sprint review meetings and accept or reject completed work from the development sprint cycle
- Must be able to demo completed product functionality to the internal stakeholders with little to no support from development resources
- Ensuring the product is marketable (quality, communication, competitors comparison)
- Communicating with clients (IT Business Partners, Key Users, Users)
- Managing engineering requirement (catalogue, priorities, objectives, …)
- Other tasks as assigned by team leader
Amaris (https://www.amaris.com/) is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees. In 2018, Amaris aims to reach a turnover of 180 million euros, 3500 employees and the ability to recruit one new employee every 5 hours. They expect to triple our workforce within the next years and reach an international leader position in independent consulting.
- Participate in all software development activities following Scrum process
- Write high-quality code to implement software features or fix bugs
- Perform both back end and front end unit testing, documentation and all other activities
- Defined in Definition of Done before passing source code to Testing team
- Communicate and report internally or directly to client on status or result of work
KMS Technology (https://www.kms-technology.com/) is a 9-year-old US company specialized in Software Outsourcing & Software Product Development. We offer two main service lines: Offshore Product Development and Independent Software Testing to clients ranging from startups to large technology companies. Besides providing excellent Software Outsourcing services, KMS has launched awesome products: QASymphony, Katalon Studio, Kobiton and there will be others to come. With the cozy working environment, the great policies and benefits as well as the excellent leadership team, KMS has been building its team with more than 850 IT talents in Vietnam. Recently KMS was ranked as top 4 IT company and top 26 best place to work in Vietnam.
- Manage the frontend of the company’s website and product
- Overview the system and make sure an effective operation
- Other tasks as required by the direct supervisor
VISOFT PTE Ltd
ViSoft (http://www.visoft.co/) is a leading Singaporean ERP solutions provider with headquarter in Singapore and offices in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Manila (the Philippines). The company excels in providing premier practice management solutions for elite law firms in Singapore.
Featured Host Organizations: Amaris, VHost, KidsOnline, Global CyberSoft, East Agile Vietnam, KMS Technology, FPT Software, Mobitouch Joint Stock Company, Harvey Nash Vietnam, etc.
Want to get an internship in this field? Learn more about the steps needed for applying and send us your application whenever you are ready!
See more:Apply now
I don’t think there is anything that SE Vietnam could’ve done better. They gave me all the support I need to get through my internship in Vietnam.
Would I recommend the internship to anyone interested in Climate Change in a developing country? Definitely!
I would highly recommend this internship with SE Vietnam for my friends or anyone who is interested in doing an IT Internship in Vietnam.
I felt very satisfied with the service SE Vietnam provided for my Nursing Internship at Ho Chi Minh Hopspital of Orthopedics and Rehabilitation. I was clear about the rules and expectations required of me during my placement.
I felt like even though my responsibilities in the company was not the most critical work, it sure was of great use to the company. I am overall very satisfied with my internship placement and the services provided by SE Vietnam and I would highly recommend it.