- Be enrolled in university, graduated or have relevant work experience in the field of interest
- Languages: English (required by most host organizations)
- Proficient computer skills: MS Office, Email, Internet Usage, etc
- Soft skills & interpersonal skills (accountability, proactiveness, creativity, communication, teamwork, presentation, decision-making, management, etc.)
- Passion for work & ability to work under pressure
- Other specialized knowledge, professional skills & qualities to perform the job (vary by placement and depend on the specific host organization)
- Receive orders from team leader and/or customers
- Select appropriate technology solution
- Develop features/modules for the company’s software(s) that meet the assigned requirements
- Other tasks as assigned by team leader
Job goal: An effective and optimum operation of the software’s features is ensured
KidsOnline (www.kidsonline.edu.vn) is a cloud-based kindergarten management system, which comes with a rich-content mobile app for school operations management and school-parent communication. The company is among the four startups selected to the inaugural HATCH! Incubation program 2016 and is a finalist at HATCH! Battle in October 2016. In September 2016, they were selected among 7 startups supported by the Innovation Partnership Program to represent Vietnam at Slush Singapore. Based in Hanoi and soon expanding to Ho Chi Minh City and international markets, they are now a team of 22 and are growing fast.
- Develop application using Spring Technologies like Spring REST and Spring Data JPA
- Develop and execute unit test with relevant technologies
- Research about modern web technologies such as Jade, SCSS, Angular, Typescript, Bower, etc.
- Other tasks as assigned by team leader
Global CyberSoft (http://www.globalcybersoft.com/en/) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000 and is now a member company of Hitachi Consulting Corporation. With extensive experiences and rich expertise, GCS specializes in providing IT Solutions, System Integration and Outsourcing Services to worldwide customers in the following business areas: Embedded Systems, Factory Automation, Business Automation, Testing and Validation and Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Work in small teams of two to seven
- Work directly with the founders of new and rapidly growing Internet ventures to understand their vision and implement it on the web and on iPhone and Android smartphone platforms
- Use Extreme Programming and SCRUM agile development methods which include paired programming, Behaviour Driven Development (BDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), and emergent business-value prioritized development
- Develop applications on Cloud platforms that can grow to support millions of users
- Stay on the cutting edge of Internet application development
EAST AGILE VIETNAM
East Agile Vietnam (https://eastagile.com/) is the nation’s first and purest agile software development firm and the first to specialize in Ruby on Rails, and an emerging leader in agile Python. East Agile Vietnam is part of the global East Agile enterprise that began in 1997 in the USA and spans Hong Kong, Vietnam, and California.
- Manage the frontend of the company’s website and product
- Overview the system and make sure an effective operation
- Other tasks as required by the direct supervisor
VISOFT PTE Ltd
ViSoft (http://www.visoft.co/) is a leading Singaporean ERP solutions provider with headquarter in Singapore and offices in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) and Manila (the Philippines). The company excels in providing premier practice management solutions for elite law firms in Singapore.
Featured Host Organizations: KidsOnline, Global CyberSoft, East Agile Vietnam, KMS Technology, FPT Software, Mobitouch Joint Stock Company, Harvey Nash Vietnam, etc.
Want to get an internship in this field? Learn more about the steps needed for applying and send us your application whenever you are ready!
See more:Apply now
Great internship here in Vietnam. I recommend Westerners to go there at least once to see things differently. A bientôt Vietnam!
I get lots of support from my Vietnamese local buddies and become real friends in spite of different interests.
The most satisfying aspect about my internship in Vietnam was my local buddy and my host family. They have always been very nice and inviting during my stay there
I saw the professional and dynamic style after working through a long project with SE Vietnam
My International Relations Internship in Vietnam at the University of Economics Ho Chi Minh City (UEH) was excellent. I would recommend this internship to future students looking to gain international experience.