I did have a bit of trouble with my original internship, but the Abroader team was very supportive and active in ensuring I got the best experience and helped me switch to a different company. My new company became a place where I learned about company life and got to work on independent projects. It was also great to have the local buddies with us, as they went around town and did different activities with us. The local buddies definitely made my experience here more fun and made it easier for me to acclimate to life here. Also, going around Ho Chi Minh City was actually much safer than I had imagined, and people here are usually very friendly to help out foreigners. My time here went by very quickly, and my summer experience of growing, learning, exploring, and lots of eating is definitely one I will remember!
- Natural Beauty, Affordability Drive Vietnam Up Global Travel Ranking
- Students Pray for Success at Hanoi Temple Pre University Entrance Exam
- Intern Talk – Medical Internship in Vietnam Highlights by Niki Pham
- Rylie Dunn | Wonderful moments at Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Hospital
- Featured Partner: GreenViet