No one is more excited for the new year more than us here at SE Vietnam! Why? Because new year means getting ready to welcome more and more international students…Read more
When it comes to travelling, people think laying underneath the sun in a tropical paradise, seeping an exotic cocktail under the shades of palm trees. Well, although there is some…Read more
Your semester abroad is a great learning experience and the guaranteed best times in your life so there is no reason why you should not make the best out of…Read more
Tết Nguyên Đán, more commonly known by its shortened name Tết, is the most important and popular holiday and festival in Vietnam. It is the Vietnamese New Year marking the…Read more
Most viewed articles
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!