Are you an experienced traveller or a newbie? What is your biggest concern while finding an internship abroad? Whether you are an experienced traveller or a novice, there are unavoidable…Read more
Thanksgiving is probably one of the biggest and most widely celebrated holiday in the U.S. Look at all the Black Friday sales that come with it! But did you know that…Read more
It is a big challenge coming to a completely strange country (where you might not even know how to speak the language) to live and do your internship. You no…Read more
Culture Shock, the unavoidable, indisputable and irreplacable part of a big abroad trip. Culture shock can be, to some extent, unbearable if you don’t have previous experience but it can…Read more
Most viewed articles
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!