Vietnam is generally a very safe country for foreigners. However sometimes bad things can happen, just like anywhere else in the world. Recently, Vietnam was in the news for protests…Read more
Time to Reflect!As the Ivey Global Laboratory group internship program comes to an end, we sat down and reflected with some of the interns about their time and experiences living…Read more
Let’s introduce you to Morgan Marta! Morgan has been working at the Cu Lao Cham – Hoi An Biosphere Reserve in the central part of Vietnam for six weeks and…Read more
After attending several conferences this past month in the United States, we have seen a big increase in interest towards Vietnam. We saw many big universities and international providers begin…Read more
Most viewed articles
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!