Did you know that before it was named after one of the most talented and respected revolutionary leader of Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City used to have different names?The most…Read more
Having troubles preparing for your first trip abroad? Check out our fool-proof tips below for a stress-free (we try) time pre-departure. 1. Have a passport and (if necessary), a visa.Photo: passportinfoguide.comIf…Read more
Time flies as one of the most hectic weeks for SE Vietnam occur. We welcomed and bid farewell to many students, including both group and individual international students. July 4th, 2017…Read more
Your venture into the "real world" is approaching fast and it's time to update that resume. Another part of graduation aside from the fulfillment that you have survived through 4+…Read more
Most viewed articles
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!