Preparing both mentally and financially for a study abroad program is certainly not simple, especially if you are an underrepresented student. Even though there are many barriers holding students back…Read more
Round-trip deals from nine U.S. cities including New York and Los Angeles are on offer for less than $600.For American travelers itching to visit Saigon but are discouraged by the…Read more
Choosing to study abroad can be one of the biggest decisions one makes in life, reality shows moving abroad isn’t an easy process, there are the challenges of arranging logistics…Read more
The rainy season in Vietnam always arrives with a vengeance. If you are in Vietnam for the season, you will feel a roller-coaster of emotions. When the rains just start,…Read more
Most viewed articles
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!