Niki Pham is a student from the University of Texas in Austin - School of Nursing. She came to Hanoi for a one-month Nursing Internship in Vietnam. During her time…Read more
Studying abroad is no doubt a valuable learning experience where you get to be in a whole new culture, speak (or attempt to speak) a different language, try a new…Read more
Time flies and another month passes by. Guess what? SE Vietnam has some updates for you! Do you know what the beginning of June marks? SUMMER! Summer has always been…Read more
The country's effort to promote tourism - the smokeless industry as one of the backbone of Vietnam's economy is finally paying off.Young and old, adventurous or cautious, Vietnam is the…Read more
Most viewed articles
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!