The coolest thing about travelling abroad is to see what you would not necessarily expect to see at home. When you choose to do an internship in Vietnam, besides the…Read more
From enjoying a nice long walk around the Old Quarter to watching the rain from a quiet cafe with a cup of bubble tea to practice haggling with street vendors…Read more
What are some of your impressions about the country when you are staying here for vacation or internship? The traffic? The food? The pedestrians? Ah hah! Did you realize that…Read more
If you choose Vietnam as a destination for your internship, there would be absolutely no shortage of amazing things to do and gorgeous places to visit during your time here.…Read more
Most viewed articles
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!