Looking Back at What We Have Achieved the Last Three YearsIt’s hard to summarize three years in a single article, but we want to try our best…Student Exchange Vietnam started…Read more
Does the 30th of April ring any bell to you? What do Vietnamese people celebrate on this day and what do they do? Find out from A to Z about…Read more
“Go for coffee” is one of the most popular hang-out activities of Vietnamese young people, which opens door to a huge market of food and drinks for entrepreneurs. You are…Read more
Bargaining or haggling is something many travelers have the joy of experiencing during their study program or internship in Vietnam. While it can be a great chance for you to…Read more
Most viewed articles
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!