Five out of six of the world’s top environmental prize went to women this year and notably one of them was a Vietnamese woman. Ms. Nguy Thi Khanh is a…Read more
To celebrate our birthday, we decided to give back to our communities in both Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi. We spent our Saturday morning volunteering at different organizations that…Read more
This month we celebrated SE Vietnam's fourth birthday. After four years, we've grown a lot and learned a lot. We've hosted over 200 students from countries all over the world…Read more
Are you worried about feeling alone and isolated in a foreign country where you don’t know the language? It’s a very common concern, but don’t worry! There are things you…Read more
Most viewed articles
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!