“Overall we would say it was very positive. The immediate feedback and replies especially when she first arrived were so appreciated. I loved the Facebook posts and it made us feel a little closer to the experience there, especially when Monica was in the village and her internet was sporadic. Of course the village experience was exactly what Monica was hoping for, experience with children in another culture, living with a host family and having the support of mentors and people taking care of her, including taking her to the school each day. The excursion adventures were also amazing experiences for her and she was eager to participate in as much of exploring the Vietnamese countryside and culture as she could in her limited time…”
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!