Marketing Executive Recruitment
About SE Vietnam
SE Vietnam (Student Exchange Vietnam) was established with the purpose of connecting the YOUTH via student exchange programs. We bring international students to Vietnam for academic and professional experiences. We create opportunities for Vietnamese students to gain international exposure by either going abroad to study or working with foreign students in Vietnam.
Number of vacancy: 01
Division: Inbound Exchange Division
Report to: Program Manager
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Planning, developing and implementing Marketing strategies to boost up the company’s brand and sales
- Administrating and content writing for the company’s website
- Managing the company’s social media accounts (Facebook, twitter, instagram, etc.)
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including brochure, leaflets, posters, newsletters, videos, etc.
- Organizing events and running marketing campaigns
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted audience
- Conducting market research, maintaining and updating customer databases
- International work environment
- Salary (negotiable)
- Insurance and bonus
Knowledge and skill requirements
- University degree in Marketing/Communication/Public Relations/Journalism/Language and Linguistics or another related discipline
- Passion for International Education
- High English proficiency, especially in reading and writing
- Solid writing and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and other creative software (preferred)
- Knowledge in website and social media administration
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Creative and love being challenged
- Love travelling
Work placement and when to start
- Office is located at: A31D11, Alley 84, Tran Thai Tong Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi.
- Selected candidate is expected to start working from December 2016.
How to apply
Please send your resume (in English) and other supporting documents which include your latest MKT product(s) to email@example.com.
Email’s subject: Full-time Applicant – November 2016 – Full name
Deadline: November 24th 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
For further inquiries about the application process, kindly contact Ms. Ha Nguyen – Inbound Program Manager at 04 6294 3322/ 0961 957 745
Thank you so much for reading!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Understanding Vietnamese Business Culture for Your Internship in Vietnam
- 10 Tips to Ace Your Study in Vietnam
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!
- [Hà Nội] Tìm Kiếm Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Sinh Viên Đến Từ Mỹ [06/2018]