Mr. Lim Chee Hoo, MBA.
Former General Manager of the Panasonic Regional Training Center & Member of National Skills Recognition System (Singapore Workforce Development Agency). Mr. Lim work experiences centered primarily in Personnel & General Administration, labor-management relations, training & development as well as performance management programs. He is an inspiring trainer who strives to help managers and executives to improve their working skills for better performance and contribution. He highly appreciates and would like to contribute to the values that SE Vietnam expects to bring for the young work force in Vietnam and internationally via its programs.
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!