Mr. Lim Chee Hoo, MBA.
Former General Manager of the Panasonic Regional Training Center & Member of National Skills Recognition System (Singapore Workforce Development Agency). Mr. Lim work experiences centered primarily in Personnel & General Administration, labor-management relations, training & development as well as performance management programs. He is an inspiring trainer who strives to help managers and executives to improve their working skills for better performance and contribution. He highly appreciates and would like to contribute to the values that SE Vietnam expects to bring for the young work force in Vietnam and internationally via its programs.
- Scariest Haunted Houses in Saigon to visit this Halloween
- Intern Talk – Medical Internship in Vietnam Highlights by Niki Pham
- [HCM] SE Vietnam Tuyển Host Family Cho Đoàn Sinh Viên Đến Từ Nhật Bản 2017
- Vietnamese Food Listed as World’s Best Dishes by CNN
- Monthly Review| July 2016