HOT! Foreign Architect Position in NQH
If you are pursuing a career in architecture, don’t miss out the opportunity to work in dynamic environment in NQH
A leader of architecture and urban planning in Vietnam, NQH Architects has completed over 400 projects across southeast Asia, including offices, apartment buildings, mixed-use buildings, shopping centers, villas, townhouses, hospitals, schools, restaurants, and large-scale master plans. As one of the most established Vietnamese architecture firms, NQH has garnered international recognition for the caliber of our designs, winning the Top Ten Architecture Award from BCI Asia Group in five of the past six years.
NQH has assembled an international team of 25 architects, designers, and planners. We work with engineers, programmers, artists, landscape designers, interior designers, and energy and structural consultants from Vietnam, Asia and the United States; the firm is committed to nurturing and expanding these alliances to maintain the highest standards of design and sustainability.
Title: Foreign Architect
Qualified candidates will spearhead the design of innovative, creative and diverse projects. As an architect, he/she will immediately work closely with a team on all aspects of the project, with an emphasis on concept design. Candidates must demonstrate an exceptional background in design, and must be able to generate innovate, creative and effective solutions quickly and efficiently. When needed, candidates must be able to lead a small design team, and create and present attractive presentations to clients.
Basic job description:
- Contribute to and at times lead project team from design phase through construction documentation; architectural renderings, space planning, material specifications, architectural details.
- Act as lead client liaison for Vietnamese and International Clients.
- Responsible for all correspondence with clients and consultants
- Contributing to the improvement of NQH procedures as appropriate. Working with Project Management leaders to streamline information flow on projects.
- Conceptualizing design and creating attractive presentations.
Skills / Requirements:
- At least 2 years experience at professional level with an architecture firm dealing with major projects
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit.
- A minimum of 1 years experience directly related to team and project management.
Education / Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Architecture
Salary: Based on experience, to be negotiated
Ms Thao Nguyen
- [HOT] Internship Opportunities in Vietnam with Lotte Legend
- [HCM & HN] RECRUITING PROGRAM COORDINATOR & MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Bubble tea and Karaoke: Ways to Socialize in Vietnam
- Tết Holiday – Vietnam Traditional Lunar New Year
- Scariest Haunted Houses in Saigon to visit this Halloween