Program Assistant Interns
Student Exchange Vietnam (SE Vietnam) was established with the purpose of connecting the YOUTH via STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAMS. We bring international students to Vietnam for academic and professional experiences. We create opportunities for Vietnamese students to gain international exposure by either going abroad to study or working with foreign students in Vietnam.
- Vacancy: Program Assistant Intern
- Number of vacancies: 2
- Division: Inbound Student Exchange Division
- Section/Unit: International Internship Program
- Reports to: Program manager, work closely with project leader and admin
- Internship duration: Three months (minimum) starting April 15th, 2016
- Work placement: A31D11, Alley 84, Tran Thai Tong Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi
The program assistant at SE Vietnam is a multi-tasking position, and the intern will work to implement customized internship programs in Vietnam for international students from different countries.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- International students recruitment
- Working with organizations & companies in Vietnam in various fields (e.g.: Hospitality, IT, Healthcare, Education, Environment, Business Development, Accounting & Auditing, Engineering, Finance & Laws, etc) for international students’ internship placements
- Logistical arrangement & event organization for welcoming international students to Vietnam
- Working to develop SE Vietnam’s network of partners (companies, universities, NGOs, etc) in both Vietnam and overseas
- Assisting with implementing Marketing strategies & activities to boost up company’s brand and sales
Key performance indicators
- 100% of internship applications are processed and delivered appropriately and timely
- Other assigned tasks are well performed and finished on time
- Bachelor’s degree or current university student (junior or senior preferred) majoring in International Business/Business Administration/Marketing & Communication/International Relations/Language Education/ Graphics Design or another related discipline
- Passion for International Education
- High proficiency in spoken and written English
- Solid writing and communication
- Knowledge of Photoshop/Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw and other creative software (preferred and not required)
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Monthly allowance (500,000 VND/month)
- International work environment
- Internship Certification
How to apply
- Please send your resume (in English) and other supporting documents which include your latest MKT product(s) (if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline: 11:59 PM – April 10th 2016
For further inquiries about the application process, kindly contact Ms. Ha Nguyen – HR officer at
04 6294 3322/ 0961 957 745
Thank you so much for your reading & we look forward to receving your application!
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!