The host school was very welcoming and friendly, provided me with plenty of opportunities to interact with different year levels and observe classes, very keen on showing me Vietnam and making me comfortable. The teachers that we got to work with were very supportive – very kind and supportive! They welcomed us into their community and provided us with numerous opportunities to be in the classroom and teach. We get to receive feedbacks from teachers after the classes and it really helps a lot for us to make progress and improvement.
I am also very grateful for the local buddies that support us throughout the program, they are all very kind and helpful.
Rachel and fellow intern – Mikaela at the primary school they teach in Vietnam
The girls were warmly welcomed by the Principal and English Language Department at the school.
Having fun on their city tour with the local buddies
Want to have an internship experience like Monash University students?
Visit our Reviews page for more sharing from our alumni about their internship in Vietnam!
Follow us on Facebook for updates about our programs and Vietnam’s news.
- 10 White Painted Cafés for a Perfect Date in Ho Chi Minh City
- [HCM] Tuyển Local Buddies Hỗ Trợ Đoàn Sinh Viên Nhật Bản 2018
- Let’s Go Okinawa 2016 is about to Start!
- RECRUITMENT – Program Coordinator For International Exchange Programs
- Group Internship in Vietnam is Now Available!