I enjoyed my time and the program greatly in Vietnam. It seemed as if the program tried its best to guide all interns in the right direction and was helpful when needed. The thing I will remember most about the internship will be the people I met, specifically the other interns and the patients I worked with. The various interns I met throughout the hospital taught me how to think in a different mindset in order to problem solve and treat a patient. As for the patients, they taught me their culture, and to always shave a positive attitude and outlook on things. Each of the patients had suffered an accident that had effected their capability to live their lives, and yet each patient had such a positive attitude.
- Natural Beauty, Affordability Drive Vietnam Up Global Travel Ranking
- Students Pray for Success at Hanoi Temple Pre University Entrance Exam
- Intern Talk – Medical Internship in Vietnam Highlights by Niki Pham
- Rylie Dunn | Wonderful moments at Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Hospital
- Featured Partner: GreenViet