SE Vietnam Announces “To Vietnam Now” Contest Winners
Hanoi, January 10th 2015 – SE Vietnam is pleased to announce the 7 runner-ups who are also the 7 “winners” for the 2015 “To Vietnam Now” Contest! They are:
- Hannah Burns – The University of Findlay
- Megan Michelle Jurica – The University of Findlay
- Ian Kim Rohr – Tulane University
- Reilly Michael Butz – The University of Findlay
- David Michael Duplantier – University of California, San Diego
- Irene Thanh Pham – University of Washington
- Dallas James Smith – The University of Findlay
Based on their knowledge about Vietnam and personal essays about the US – Vietnam relations, these seven talents beat out hundreds of other applicants. They have won a special offer which allows them to take a full internship program in Vietnam in 2016 with just $ 350 USD. The offer includes:
- Customized & professional internship placement
- Visa assistance
- Housing arrangement
- Pre-departure & In-country orientations
- Air-port pickup
- Local phone & sim card guidance
- Local transportation guidance
- 24/7 support from local buddies & program coordinators
The students will be heading to different cities in Vietnam and participating in different internships arranged by SE Vietnam in 2016. Learn more about SE Vietnam and our internship in Vietnam programs from today!
Click here to learn more about internship in Vietnam.
Visit our Reviews page for more wonderful stories of other students sharing about their experiences in Vietnam!
For further information, please send us your email at firstname.lastname@example.org