SE Vietnam has been working closely with foreign universities from different countries to organize short-term study abroad programs in Vietnam for their students. That not only helps internationalize their campuses but also creates opportunities for future leaders with cultural understanding and a more global mindset to arise. With a large network of partner institutions and service providers across Vietnam, we are confident to collaborate and provide foreign universities and colleges with rich customized programs that will inspire their students as well as meet their academic and other institutional goals and needs.
Why Customizing Your FLP With Us?
- A wide range of topics (culture, history, business & economics, culinary arts, architecture, etc.) and program types with careful planning and professional implementation on offering, from traditional academic programs to experiential combined with community development opportunities
- Practical learning experience for your students via customized tours and site visits
- Affordable program fees based on institutions’ schedule and budget
- A unique Local Buddy System & on-site Program Coordinators to provide the whole group with culture integration and 24/7 support
- No set limit for the maximum number of students coming at a time (although a minimum of 5 students is required in most cases)
How It Works:
Step 1: If you are interested in working with us for a Customized FLP, please take some minutes to fill out this online questionnaire. Our representative then will contact you for a free consultation to discuss your program in more detail.
Step 2: We finalize and send you the program proposal to ask for your institution’s approval
Step 3: Implementation
At your end:
- Market your program on campus & process students’ applications
- Finalize academic content for your program
- Collect students’ program fees
- Work closely with SE Vietnam representative to finalize all activities and logistics (airfare, housing, airport pickup, classroom, excursions, etc.) needed for your program
- Hold pre-departure meeting and orientation
At our end
- Finalize the whole program schedule
- Produce or support with the production of marketing materials for your program
- Arrange all necessary logistics and cultural excursions to support your program
- Support with the pre-departure meeting and orientation
Step 4: You and your students arrive in Vietnam – your program starts.
Step 5: While in Vietnam, you teach the course, and we implement the logistics and cultural excursions for your program.
Step 6: Your program ends – the group departs from Vietnam. After you return home, there will be an evaluation meeting for us to review your program for future improvements and planning.
Please find below our 2 recent programs and one coming next summer to discover if there might be any possibilities for us to work together
A. Exchange Program on Vietnamese Culture in July 2015, Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam
- Participating university: The University of California San Diego, USA
B. The Rocket to Vietnam’s Business in August 2015, Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam
- Participating university: Bangkok University, Thailand
C. Exploring the magnificent beauty of Vietnam – the land of Dragon in 3 weeks in May 2016, Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay & Sapa – Vietnam
- Participating university: Findlay University, USA
You can contact our FLP representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or +84 6294 3322 to customize your program from today.
I don’t think there is anything that SE Vietnam could’ve done better. They gave me all the support I need to get through my internship in Vietnam.
I was extremely satisfied with my internship in Vietnam experience in general and the service that was providedby SE Vietnam in particular. The staffs always listened to my worries, and they tried to keep my safety and that really relieves my anxiety being in a foreign country.
Being in Vietnam has taught me so much about different people and cultures, and my internship with SE Vietnam was a real life changing experience.
It is a lot more than just an internship. I won’t be writing how beautiful this country is, how friendly people are and how good the food is, you will just have to come here and find out by yourself.
Great internship here in Vietnam. I recommend Westerners to go there at least once to see things differently. A bientôt Vietnam!