SE Vietnam has been working closely with foreign universities from different countries to organize short-term study abroad programs in Vietnam for their students. That not only helps internationalize their campuses but also creates opportunities for future leaders with cultural understanding and a more global mindset to arise. With a large network of partner institutions and service providers across Vietnam, we are confident to collaborate and provide foreign universities and colleges with rich customized programs that will inspire their students as well as meet their academic and other institutional goals and needs.
Why Customizing Your FLP With Us?
- A wide range of topics (culture, history, business & economics, culinary arts, architecture, etc.) and program types with careful planning and professional implementation on offering, from traditional academic programs to experiential combined with community development opportunities
- Practical learning experience for your students via customized tours and site visits
- Affordable program fees based on institutions’ schedule and budget
- A unique Local Buddy System & on-site Program Coordinators to provide the whole group with culture integration and 24/7 support
- No set limit for the maximum number of students coming at a time (although a minimum of 5 students is required in most cases)
How It Works:
Step 1: If you are interested in working with us for a Customized FLP, please take some minutes to fill out this online questionnaire. Our representative then will contact you for a free consultation to discuss your program in more detail.
Step 2: We finalize and send you the program proposal to ask for your institution’s approval
Step 3: Implementation
At your end:
- Market your program on campus & process students’ applications
- Finalize academic content for your program
- Collect students’ program fees
- Work closely with SE Vietnam representative to finalize all activities and logistics (airfare, housing, airport pickup, classroom, excursions, etc.) needed for your program
- Hold pre-departure meeting and orientation
At our end
- Finalize the whole program schedule
- Produce or support with the production of marketing materials for your program
- Arrange all necessary logistics and cultural excursions to support your program
- Support with the pre-departure meeting and orientation
Step 4: You and your students arrive in Vietnam – your program starts.
Step 5: While in Vietnam, you teach the course, and we implement the logistics and cultural excursions for your program.
Step 6: Your program ends – the group departs from Vietnam. After you return home, there will be an evaluation meeting for us to review your program for future improvements and planning.
Please find below our 2 recent programs and one coming next summer to discover if there might be any possibilities for us to work together
A. Exchange Program on Vietnamese Culture in July 2015, Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam
- Participating university: The University of California San Diego, USA
B. The Rocket to Vietnam’s Business in August 2015, Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam
- Participating university: Bangkok University, Thailand
C. Exploring the magnificent beauty of Vietnam – the land of Dragon in 3 weeks in May 2016, Ha Noi – Ha Long Bay & Sapa – Vietnam
- Participating university: Findlay University, USA
You can contact our FLP representative at email@example.com or +84 6294 3322 to customize your program from today.
I would definitely recommend this program to my friends/colleagues or anyone that are interest in doing internship abroad in Vietnam.
I was extremely satisfied with my internship in Vietnam experience in general and the service that was providedby SE Vietnam in particular. The staffs always listened to my worries, and they tried to keep my safety and that really relieves my anxiety being in a foreign country.
I was very nervous because it was my first time in Vietnam, but Student Exchange Vietnam (SEV) made me feel that I made a right decision to come for an internship here. They will not let you feel away from your home as they will treat you not just like a student intern but as a part of the SEV family.
Student Exchange Vietnam is always so supportive and has made me feel at home during my Social Work Internship. Thank you so much and I encourage you all to keep changing lives and doing what you do.
Would I recommend the internship to anyone interested in Climate Change in a developing country? Definitely!