Tan Tao University
She’s still young and inexperienced, but she learned very fast. She took time to reflect on herself and managed to stay calm during crisis. We learned a lot about how to strengthen the program and help the students have a better experience. We also learned how to deal with cultural differences, as well as manage expectations. We got the chance to exchange different points of views and different working protocols.
- Internship Advice & Reflections from IGL 2018
- A Guide to Taking Your Own Insta-worthy Photos in Hanoi P.2
- Natural Beauty, Affordability Drive Vietnam Up Global Travel Ranking
- Students Pray for Success at Hanoi Temple Pre University Entrance Exam
- Rylie Dunn | Wonderful moments at Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Hospital