The U.S Conference 2017 Calling for Volunteers!
You are a Vietnamese student looking for more exposure to the international education scene and opportunities to be part of a dynamic and professional event organizing team? Look no further, this December, in collaboration with Consulate General of the U.S, Ho Chi Minh city, Student Exchange Vietnam is hosting The U.S. Conference 2017 and we are looking for pro-active, motivated young volunteers, like you!
Feeling excited? Read below to make sure you have all the right information of the event!
*The U.S. Conference 2017 is an educational event, yielding discussion on promotion U.S student exchange in Vietnam, which is attended by Vietnamese and the U.S. institutions.
– Understanding and knowledge about international exchange and study abroad program;
– Self development in term of personal skills (team work, event management, communication and language skills, promotion and delegation, etc.) and network;
– Certificate of participation.
– Promotion and communication
– Event delegation and onsite support
– Current university student
– Fluency in English
– Availability to support full day event on 8 December 2017 and pre-event preparation activities
– Student who is responsible, willing to learn, keen on event organization and interested in international exchange.
Deadline: 18:00, 14/10/2017.
Accepted applicant will be contacted via email for interview until 20/10/2017.
For more information, do not hesitate to contact us at:
- Vi Nguyen
Tel: +84 963 948 580
Photos from The U.S Conference 2016
Find the opportunity helpful for you? Follow us for more!
Learn more about Job Opportunities with Student Exchange Vietnam here
- SE Vietnam 2015 in Review – A Year of Remarkable Exchanges
- Vietnam Ranked among World’s Fastest Growing Travel Destinations
- Things to Prepare Before an Internship in Vietnam P.2
- Exploring the Bests of Vietnam (P.2)
- 4 Few Known Amazing Destinations in the Suburbs of Saigon