Dates and fees
Below are our base program fees and dates. Please check with our Program Coordinator for more specific details on the costs and before you make any travel arrangements to Vietnam.
The total fee for a full internship program with SE Vietnam is assessed depending on the length of your internship and is shown as below:
If you only seek for an internship placement in Vietnam, the program fee is set to be $700 USD/placement and does not depend on the length of your internship either
*4-6 week options are only open for medical/nursing and education/teaching internships. For business, engineering, or other office-based positions, if you need less than 8 weeks, we need to verify with potential host company first, but this is not encouraged and we cannot guarantee placement.
Fees are higher than previous years because of an increase in housing costs (1.5 times higher) and the government has changed visa laws, so visa arrangement prices have increased as well.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Besides matching you with the best employer for your desired internship placement, our programs also include many special components to assist you in settling down in Vietnam and make sure you have an excellent overall experience with your internship.
Those special components are packaged in one toolkit and are basically everything you need to get settled in Vietnam:
- Internship placement
- Visa application (single-entry 3 month business visa, 1 month for 4 weeks)
- Airport transfer (pick-up & see-off)
- Local volunteer support
- Accommodation (homestay/private or shared apartment which is fully-furnished)
- Pre-departure check & on-site orientations
- City tour
- Local SIM card
- Cultural excursion to top destinations in Vietnam (Ha Long Bay or Mekong Delta)
- Cooking day
- 24/7 support
- On-going internship evaluation
- Welcome & farewell dinners
- Certification upon completion of program
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Round-trip international airfare
- Visa stamping fee
- Health insurance
- Local transportation allowance
- Pre-application screening
- Daily meals and other personal expenses
- Accommodation: private room, air-conditioner, private bathroom with water heater, Wi-Fi, bedding, mini fridge, kitchen inside room or shared kitchen, room cleaning 2 times/week, shared self- serviced laundry area. Electricity is not included, the cost is typically 3000 to 4000 VND/kwh (10 cents/kwh) for electricity. This fee will be charged when the student checks out.
- Medical internship requires a surcharge of $100 – 500 USD per month depending on host hospitals. This will be sent directly to the hospital for supervision/training fee as well as training tools.
- The visa processing fee is included in the program fee. In case the student has the passport citizenship other than U.S./E.U./Australia and falls into a more difficult visa, the visa cost is subject to a certain amount of surcharge based on the duration and citizenship of the passport.
Alumni Discount: If you have already completed a program with us in the past, a discount which includes $ 100 USD off the total program fees will be applied for your next internship with us.
Enter this PROMO CODE: ALU100 when you do the online application to be automatically eligible for the discount.
A $500 deposit will be required to begin your internship placement process. This deposit will be credited towards the final program fee.
For more information regarding the program fees and cost of living in Vietnam, please contact us or visit the FAQ page
*Application Deadline: Late applicants are encouraged to contact us for specific program dates
Share if you like it